New Eyeshadow Palettes!

February 6, 2019


Hey y'all!!! I'm super late with this post, but I just wanted to share some new eyeshadow palettes that I got on my birthday. I had my eye on the 'Morrocan Spice' palette by Fenty Beauty and the 'Born to Run' palette by Urban Decay for a little while and luckily, I had amazing friends that surprised me with them! I loved these palettes because I thought they both had bold and fun colours that would look nice on my skintone.

Morrocan Spice - Fenty Beauty


These shadows have a really flirty feel to them. The first two rows kind of give me fairy princess vibes– they're very light and airy looking. I think they'll create some really pretty looks in the Spring.


The second two rows are more bold, so it'll allow me to create some more smouldering looks.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with this palette. The packaging is so cute and there's a nice variety to the shades. Also, the shadows go on pretty smooth.

Born to Run - Urban Decay

Ummm, so first off, let me just say that this palette is BOMB!!! The colours looked so fresh and intense from the pictures I saw online and they were even more gorgeous in person. The shadows are very pigmented and work beautifully on dark skin.


This palette is definitely something I would bring on vacation because you have some really playful colours, but you also get some beautiful, warm neutral shades, as seen in this first row. These are some colours I would probably rock for some subtle daytime vacay glam.


I think this second row might be my favourite. These colours just remind me of a fun summer night.


This last row has the most shimmer shadows in comparison to the other rows and has more of a dark feel. I think I'll be able to create some super cool and edgy looks with this.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lavender Luxury. Design by Fearne.