Lisa's Summer Fashion Round Up

September 7, 2016

This summer was a scorcher!! I don't remember the last time there was a summer that was so consistently hot. I kept cool this season by rocking lots of denim cutoffs and mini skirts. I loved rocking all my summer styles, but I'm over this weather now and super ready for fall fashion. I know I'll regret saying that but anywho, check out some of my looks below.

Hat: Boohoo // Crop Top: Forever 21 // Skirt: Brandy Melville // Necklace: Forever 21 // Shoes: Forever 21

Necklace: DIY (Learn to make it here) // Halter Top: Brandy Melville // Skirt: Forever 21 // Shoes: Zara

Fringe Jacket: Forever 21 // Halter Top: Brandy Melville // Shorts: Levis via Aritzia // Shoes: Journeys

Hat: Boohoo // Crop Top: Forever 21 // Long Cardigan: Zara // Shorts: Thrifted // Shoes: Zara // Necklace: Aldo

Check out the vid below to see a lookbook of my summer styles.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lavender Luxury. Design by Fearne.