Rihanna x Puma Unboxing

September 4, 2016

This post is a little late, but earlier this summer I ended up scoring a pair of the ever-elusive Rihanna Fenty x Puma Creepers. I was initially unsure of the shoe when it first dropped, but it quickly grew on me! I got the shoes in the Bordeaux colourway, which is a hunter green colour with a dark red stripe. I love this colourway as it reminds me of the classic 70s inspired Puma styles. I originally ordered this pair from Nordstrom and after a whole ordeal (watch the video below to hear about it) I ended up cancelling my order and ordering from Toronto-based Getoutside Shoes. I had no idea Getoutside was also carrying this line, so I was quite pleasantly surprised to find out I could grab a pair from here. This way I avoided dealing with insane conversion rates, shipping and customs fees. I think these shoes are a must have for any die hard fan of Miss Badgyalriri (such as myself) and/or Puma. I know I'm eyeing the fluffy slippers as my next purchase!

Check out my unboxing vid of the shoes below!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lavender Luxury. Design by Fearne.