My Trip to La Romana, Dominican Republic

March 24, 2016


This post is long overdue, but last month I took a little trip with my girlfriends to La Romana, Dominican Republic. We stayed at the Grand Bahia Principe La Romana Resort, and I highly recommend it especially if you are a family, and/or looking for something more low-key than the usual resort fare. The weather was beautiful almost all throughout the trip and the resort staff were wonderful and attentive. We participated in two off-resort excursions - ziplining, and snorkeling with a trip to Catalina Island. These two excursions really made the trip for me, as we got to really see the beauty of the island without the commercialized lens of a resort. 

Hope you enjoy my vacay pics and that they help you think of warmer days. I filmed a lookbook/travel diary of my trip as well. Check it all out after the jump! 

XOXO, 
Lisa 





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Lavender Luxury. Design by Fearne.